Silicone Carbide Polishing Cylinders are a unique range of thermoplastic-bonded abrasives for deburring, finishing, cleaning and polishing metals, plastics, acrylics, ceramics and woods.
- 120g – Coarsest- for grinding away excess metal and pre-polishing
- 180g – Coarse – for smoothing and refining edges and surfaces
- 220g- Medium – for light scratch removal
- 320g- Fine – for pre-polishing
- 800g- Very Fine – for gloss finishing
- 2000g – Ultra Fine – for ultra-high sheen polishing
For use with a pendant motor, micro motor or hobby tool. Simply work down through the grades to achieve a brilliantly professional finish in a fraction of the time it takes with sanding sheets.
Please note that these do not come with a mandrel-you will need to purchase this separately MM03