Choose one of the following genuine Foredom Handpieces:
- The H.20 is a quick release handpiece suited to Jewellers particularly as it contains a 2.35mm collet. This handpiece is nice and pointable and also very light which makes it ideal for small precise work.
- The H.28 handpiece is slender which makes it easy to hold (it tapers to 12mm diameter around the grip), it is ideally suited to detail work such as model making and jewellery. It comes with a 2.35mm collet but could take a 1/8” collet (we find this does clamp down onto 3mm spindles in the most part).
- H.30 A good general purpose handpiece. No collet, this handpiece comes with a chuck system. The jaws clamp down onto the burr which gives more flexibility in choice of shank size. Takes up to 4mm shanks, this makes it ideal for using small drill bits. 1” diameter handpiece.
- H.44T A tapered general purpose handpiece. Comes with 3/32”, 1/8” and 1/4” collets. 1” diameter tapering to 3/4” round. 6mm collects available.
- This right angled telescopic hand-piece fit onto a foredom flexible shaft. It is commonly used for engine porting and cleaning and polishing hard to reach areas. Comes with a 2.35mm collet as standard (please contact us if you would prefer 3mm or 1/8”)
These handpieces fit the standard key tip shafting found on most Foredom flexible shafts. They feature quick disconnect back ends which snap on and off the flexible shaft.
The beauty of the Foredom range is the choice. There are many different, affordable options to fit their pendant motors.
These handpieces suit the SR model which we stock.
*This is for the handpiece only. Pendant drill sold separately.
The most popular handpiece is the H.20 due to its nice small size. The quick release is very handy for speeding up your work. It only has a 2.35mm collet without the ability to change – for jewellers this is not normally a problem as most burrs are on this size spindle.
H.28 would be a similar size, nice and comfy to use. It does offer the ability to change collet size which is the advantage over the H.20.
Larger handpieces may be a little chunky though they will still be suitable for jewellery work.