Micro-Mesh Gloss fine Liquid Abrasive is available in 1 or 5 micron for very fine polishing of plastic and metals.
After using Micro-Mesh cushioned abrasive cloth to increase depth and luster to your polish try using Micro-Mesh Gloss range.
Use Micro-Mesh Gloss on for a fine finish / polish on the following :
- and coatings
Micro-Gloss® is recognized as a Type I daily cleaner for aircraft canopies:
- Safe for use on both bare or coated acrylic and polycarbonate aircraft canopies
- ASTM F791 tested and approved as compliant to USAF specification 16ZK002F (Addendum 2)
- Approved for use on interior and exterior aircraft canopies
- Approved for Military use NSN #5350-01-334-8997
- Spec’d in Technical Orders: 16W2-6-2 and 16W2-5-2
- Meets Mc Donnell Douglas/Boeing Spec D6-52021
- Removes haze and milky appearances
- Removes swirl marks caused by improper cleaning methods
- Continues to improve the appearance of the transparencies when used regularly over time
- Can be applied by hand or with a rotary buffer, using our Black Lamb® TufBuf polishing pad and sponge finessing pad
For best results use Anti-Static cream after Micro- Gloss for a perfect surface on plastic and acrylic.
You should never use products on critical surfaces that contain any of the following:
- Petroleum distillates