Moleroda Terms & Conditions
Polishing Jewellery (Moleroda Finishing Systems Ltd) are dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be simpler. All you need to do is browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your browsing, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
Payment Options - see our Payments page for more info.
On the website we offer PayPal payment who accept most major cards, you do not need to have a PayPal account to use this method. We also offer RBS World Pay - this is a well trusted payment provider who offer safe transactions - Most major cards are accepted.
If you would prefer please call our office or collect in person and pay with our card machine. If you want to ring through an order we can take your card details over the phone and process an order then and there. (excluding American express cards).
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does however, not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping And Handling - see our Delivery page for more info.
- We endeavor to dispatch the same day - we will contact you if the items are out of stock.
- All postage is calculated based on the weight of items.
- We use Royal Mail or Interlink Express to dispatch items.
- We have 3 shipping bands : Shipping to the UK , EU shipping and Worldwide shipping.
Polishing Jewellery (Moleroda Finishing Systems Ltd)
Unit 5 Whaddon Business Park
Wiltshire SP5 3HF
Phone: +44 01722 711988
Fax: +44 01722 711820
Email: info [at] moleroda [dot] com
VAT Registration No. 323 4001 19
Company Reg No 1749485
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order should you rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is applied. All other orders are VAT free. If you are from the EU and have a VAT number we will be able to deduct the VAT from your order.
Credit Card Security
When your order is placed on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. It is only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. Both PayPal and RBS World Pay are secure well-known payment providers.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee if returned to us unused. Postage will not be refunded.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the contact us page, alternatively, you can call on +44 (0)1722 711988 (International +44 (0)1722 711988) or fax us on +44(0)1722 711820 or write to us at Unit 5 Whaddon Businness Park Whaddon, Salisbury Wiltshire SP5 3HF United Kingdom
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
d. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
e. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Your right to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found here.
- If (in the unlikely event) the item that arrives is not what you ordered or is damaged/faulty, please contact us within 48hrs for a return or replacement.
- If the item does not meet your requirements such as it is the wrong grit, please contact us within 48hrs and we will exchange the item where another grit is available.
- If you change your mind for any reason, you can contact us to arrange a return within 14 days of it being dispatched to you. (Refund given for unused products only).
- For all returns we ask that you package the item securely and include a brief cover note stating: Your User ID, The item you would like to return, the reason for the return and whether you would like a refund or a replacement. We will process your refund / replacement as soon as your item is received.