Knife Edge Felt Wheels and Beveled Wheels (Unmounted)
Knife Edge Felt Wheels come to a very sharp point which makes them ideal for polishing into tight angles.
- Knife-edge and Beveled edge wheels are made from hardened felt which makes them ideal for polishing in tight areas.
- Knife and beveled edge wheels are normally used with a tapered spindle.
- Large wheels are used with tapered spindles on bench polishers and smaller wheels can be used with smaller mandrels.
- Use with compound such as diamond compound, Menzerna, Lea compound etc…
- Used commonly in the jewellery trade and by silversmiths. Also used by sculptors, polishers, antique restorers
Mounted knife edge wheels are also available.
This sort of wheel is ideal for very precise jobs. We can make wheels to exactly your specifcation if the sizes listed don’t fit the job. A wheel can be made to fit exactly into specific profiles. Contact us for more help.
Knife edge wheels are commonly used in the jewellery trade. Either used with a taper spindle on a bench polisher or mounted on a small mandrel for the pendant motor. Normally used with wax compound such as Menzerna or traditional tripoli. These wheels are hardened so provide excellent cut with abrasive compound.