- Cratex wheels are used for light deburring, cleaning, smoothing and preparing for polishing on all metals.
- Used with a bench grinder/polisher with a taper or straight on the arbour.
- Used by Precision engineers, Tool Makers, Jewellers, Fabricators, Sculptors
Cratex Wheel – 6″ x 1/4″ (1/2″ Centre Hole) – Medium – 604
£35.35 incl VAT
Cratex wheels are very common for light deburring, smoothing, cleaning and polishing on all metals. CRATEX NO. 604 MEDIUM.
- Cratex Wheel – 6″ x 1/4″ x 1/2″C/H
- Medium Grade – Dark Brown
We have a very large range of cratex products in stock and not all are listed online so please contact us if you cant find exactly what you are looking for. Premium quality silicon carbide impregnated rubber. Very good on all ferrous and non-ferrous metals including many non-metallics such as glass. Grits:
- C – Coarse – Green
- M – Medium – Dark Brown
- F – Fine – Reddish Brown
- XF – Extra Fine – Gery-Green