Mini Ceramic Super Stone Holders
Mini Ceramic Super Stone Holders are used with the mini super stones to dispense and protect them. They work much like a propelling pencil, you insert the ceramic stone like a lead and the button pressed to expose fresh stone as it wears.
Particularly useful if you are working in tight areas, or on very small detailed work such as jewellery. They are very consequently popular with gun engravers and watch makers.
Available in 3 sizes to correspond with the mini super stones.
0.5mm Small, 0.9mm Medium, 1.4mm Large
- These holders are used for mini ceramic stoning in areas that are very detailed and inaccessable.
- They protect the stone from breaking, which means the stones are extremely strong once in the holder.
- Used with ceramic mini super stones.
- Select the correct size holder for the stone you are using.
- Useful in all detailed industries, particularly jewellery, watchmaking, mould tool and die polishing, aerospace
These stones are excellent for extremely detailed work where a reciprocator cannot reach. The pencil style holder protects the stone and is a size which can still easily get into tight spots.
The holder allows just a small bit of stone to be revealed at a time maintaining the strength of the stone if having to work quite hard.
These stone holders are ideal for jewellers, the pencil lead type set up is ideal for really precise work.