Degussit Ruby Midget Stones
Degussit Ruby Midget Stones are fine grinding tools popular in watch making. They are bond-free and have great hardness, high wear resistance, excellent shape stability and outstanding surface finish. Especially good on hard materials.
Optional. This set includes;
11 Stones ( 1 of each size)
1 double-ended holder with 2 additional stones in collet
- Used for sharpening, polishing, deburring and fine grinding- with pin-point precision..
- Ideal for use on hard steels, glass, porcelain, ceramic.
- Degussit stones are normally used with a holder.
- Popular with watchmakers, die and tool manufacturers/ finishers.
- Very handy for refining porcelain for grinding off defects
Degussit stones are very handy for precision engineering, their long lasting sharpness on hard materials such as Steel makes them very economical. Very popular for tool and die polishing.
Mainly popular with watchmakers, Degussit stones are also popular with jewellers for their precise, pin point sharpness. They keep their shape well, they are second only to diamond in their hardness.