Vallorbe Needle File Sets
Vallorbe Needle File Sets available as a 6-piece or 12 piece set.
- Needle file sets are a good way to sample various shapes and as an initial ‘starter’ set.
- Ideal for students, hobbyists and professionals alike.
- Needle files are used extensively across a wide range of industries for refining shape, removing burrs, filing excess solder, filing out scratches etc.
- The most common cut is cut 2 which is a medium.
- Needle files are normally used by hand either as they are or more commonly in a needle file holder.
- Needle files are popular in all industries, including jewellery, precision engineering and mould tool polishing.
These files are extremely accurate, their edges are high quality and crisp for total accuracy.
Vallorbe files are extremely popular with jewellers because they are so accurate and last well! This set gives a good selection of shapes suitable for jewellers.