Vallorbe Grobet Precision Needle Files
These Swiss made Precision Needle files are very high quality, we offer 16cm long files in a range of shapes including round, half round and pillar which are the most popular.
- Prices on our site are per file. (available in boxes of 12.)
- Needle files are used extensively across a wide range of industries for refining shape, removing burrs, filing excess solder, filing out scratches. The different shapes offer slightly different applications of use.
- Used by precision engineers, mould tool makers, jewellers, watch makers – indeed any metal workers
- The most common cut is cut 2. which is a medium grade.
- Needle files are normally used by hand either as they are or more commonly in a needle file holder.
- Vallorbe files are made with high precision standards from chrome steel and hardened (66HRc) so they cut more accurately and last longer.
These files are extremely accurate, their edges are high quality and crisp for total accuracy.
Vallorbe files are extremely popular with jewellers because they are so accurate and last well! This set gives a good selection of shapes suitable for jewellers. for Jewellers cut 2 is most popular but cut 0 can be handy if you require extra cut.