Jewellery Pendant Drill Polishing Kit 56
Jewellery Pendant Drill Polishing Kit – A selection of spindle mounted items on 2.35mm (3/32’’) spindles.
Mounted felt wheels, bobs and cones. Calico mops and hair wheels. All popular with jewellers for polishing jewellery with a pendant drill.
How to use this polishing kit
- Spin wheels against compound to load them.
- Keep the wheels/bobs moving.
- Use the Tripoli compound to remove scratches and prepare for polishing.
- Work through the various wheels/bobs in order of hardness.
- Use a different wheel for each compound, do not mix the compound.
- Finish polishing with the white calico mops for a brilliant shine with the rouge.
This kit is excellent for beginners to sample various products for polishing. It is sufficient to polish all small jewellery items.
You may also like Radial Discs for finishing detailed items and where you don’t want to used compound (e.g where stones cannot be put in water or an ultrasonic to clean up)