Chamois mops are soft and unlike calico, they do not shed. Commonly used for rouge polishing by the jewellery trade. Why not try with Menzerna, this compound gives a fantastic finish. Try on Glass! They give excellent results.
- These mops must be used with a compound for best results. Normally for the final buff with a finishing compound i.e very little cut
- In the Jewellery industry they are used with Rouge compound for polishing gold and silver.
- These mops are also very popular for glass polishing used with Pumice paste and Cerium Oxide.
- Normally used on a bench polisher with a tapered spindle (pigtail)
- Popular in the jewellery trade, lapidaries, sculpture and for glass polishing