Swiss Riffler Files
Swiss Riffler Files manufactured by Vallorbe.
- Riffler files are used commonly in tool and die manufacturing but used in a range of industries.
- The various profiles and cross sectional shapes make them useful in tight often unusually areas.
- Working much like a standard needle file.
- These files are double ended and suit being used by hand.
- Popular with mould tool manufacturers, engineers, jewellers etc
- 15cm Files
CUT 2 will be sent please call and specify if you require a different cut. (cut 4 might be more expensive).
Choose from Cut 0 (Coarse), Cut 2 (Med) and Cut 4 (Fine) – 15cm overall length.
Rifflers sold individually.
Riffler files are traditionally an engineering tool. With the same high quality edges and cut as you would expect with Vallorbe. Made from chrome steel, hardness 65HRc +/-2
A number of these riffler files are a really handy shape for jewellery making. It is worth baring in mind that some files are quite large! We would therefore recommend contacting us or looking on the Vallorbe Swiss website to see more detailed specifications of files.