Mounted Rubber Points
Mounted rubber points are ideal for deburring, light blending and polishing particularly on non ferrous metal. Easily shaped and clean to use. Available on 3mm and a limited range on 2.35mm. Points are easily shaped against a file.
Rubber Points and Available in 3 Grits: Red – 80 grit, Blue – 120 grit, Green – 180 grit
- W145, W154, W163 – 55,000rpm
- W176 – 45,000rpm
- W177, W185 – 34,000rpm
- Mounted rubber points are used for light blending, scratch removal, deburring and polishing.
- They work particularly well on non ferrous metal.
- Particularly popular for cleaning up casting and polishing inside bores.
- Produces very little mess.
- Rubber points are impregnated throughout with abrasive grit meaning no compound is necessary.
- The 3mm/2.35mm spindle makes them suitable for use with an air tool, flexshaft machine, pendant motor, hobby drill or micromotor.
- Please check what size spindle your particular tool requires.
- Popular with all industries. Particularly used by mould tool polishers, jewellers, sculptors, hobbyists and those cleaning up castings.