Mounted Rubber Conical Points
- Mounted rubber conical points are used for light blending, scratch removal, deburring and polishing.
- The conical shape is particularly good for getting into as the rubber is firm and easily sharpened back to a point.
- They work particularly well on non ferrous metal.
- Particularly popular for cleaning up casting and polishing inside bores.
- Produces very little mess.
- Rubber points are impregnated throughout with abrasive grit meaning no compound is necessary.
- The 3mm/2.35mm spindle makes them suitable for use with an air tool, flexshaft machine, pendant motor, hobby drill or micromotor.
- Please check what size spindle your particular tool requires.
- Popular with all industries. Particularly used by mould tool polishers, jewellers, sculptors, hobbyists and those cleaning up castings.