Small Abrasive Nylon Buffing Balls
These handy small abrasive nylon buffing balls are ideal for cleaning, satin finishing, deburring and pre polishing all metals.
- The ball shape is unique to Moleroda. It offers nearly twice as much abrasive material than standard abrasive nylon wheels.
- The ball shape protects work from the mandrel, allowing it to be pushed end on into the item you are polishing. Particularly suitable for curved items.
- The small mounted buffing balls are designed for use with pendant motors, micromotors, hobby drills (Dremels) and air tools.
- Please check what spindle your particular tool takes. They are available on a 2.35mm (3/32”) and 3mm spindle.
- Abrasive Nylon contains grit, there is no need to use with compound.
- The small buffing balls are popular in the Jewellery trade, with Precision Engineers and white buffing balls are seemingly popular for use on plastics.
We also make a larger version of the buffing ball on a 6mm spindle, this is ideal for concave items on a larger scale. Starting at 5omm dia up to 100mm.
These ball shapes are ideal for use on soft metals where they are easily marked by catching the metal of the spindle.
This shape is ideal for using in large bangles, basically curved shapes.
There is more material on these wheels, they will therefore last longer than the standard abrasive nylon wheels.