Eneska NSK micromotor set is a very powerful smooth running rotary tool with very low vibration, high torque and variable speed from 1,000 to 50,000 RPM.
ENESKAMicro Complete NSK Micromotor System 600 set (replacing the Eneska 4-1 System)
- 1 off ENESKAmicro 600 control box
- 1 off NSK micromotor JBM 50 HT high torque (with cable) connects with all NSK ENESKA 4-1 and NSK hand pieces
- 1 off Straight Headpiece – JEHR 500 rapid chuck comes with a 3mm collet.
As a modular system there is a wide range of interchangeable handpieces available here.
Micromotor Technical Data:
CONTROL BOX: Eneska Micro 600
- Automatic readjustment on speed reduction
- Digital display
- Continuous speed control up to max 60,000 rpm
- speed memory button
- Connection for 3 motors – Connectors available for many other handpeices including Maxima, older NSK systems and URAWA and more.
- Left and right rotation – ideal for working up to an edge, removing a burr from either side or left handed use.
- connection for foot control – added safety feature.
NSK micromotor J-BM 50 HT:
- Brushless Motor DC motor BLDC
- 200 Watt output (very high power)
- 0.084Nm high torque
- Continuous speed control up to max 50,000 rpm (limited by control box and handpieces)
- Weight – 160g
- Dimensions motor only – 28mm diameter x 87mm
Straight Headpiece – JEHR 500:
- Rapid release chuck
- comes with 3mm collet. (1mm, 1.6mm, 2mm, 2.35mm, 2.5mm, 1/8″ collets are also available type CHH)
- 40,000 rpm is the recommended speed for continuous use.
- weight 95 grams dimensions 22mm diameter 58mm long.
The NSK micromotor is the best rotary tool on the market and is a must have tool for any engineering firm making and finishing precision components.