Eneska 2-1 Ultrasonic Polishing and Lapping System
The Eneska 2-1 is a highly effective ultrasonic polishing and lapping system.
The handpiece is light and easily controllable whilst the system continually controls the power to suit the amount of pressure you are applying.
Features of the Eneska Ultrasonic Polishing system
- Two power settings allowing full control: High Power at 45 W in “Unclamp” mode for extremely abrasive work, using sintered diamond files. “Clamp” mode at 25 Watts for working on narrow webs or on edges – fine work capacity. In the lower power setting it works particularly well with ceramic fibre files.
- Continiusly adjustable power : At both power settings, you can make fine adjustments continuously using the power dile or foot control.
- The large display constantly lets you know the current power setting. This enables you to find the best setting for every work situation. During operation, the system constantly monitors its power consumption: When you put less pressure on the tool, the system reduces power; but when you increase pressure, it automatically increases power.
- Ultrasonic handpiece is very light wieght – 140g. You will be able to manipulate its M6 fine thread confidently in every situation.
- Comes with 3 tool holders – Specially designed tool holders enable the tools to be used to best effect.
- Combine the ENESKA 2-1 with the new ENESKA 4-1 Micro motor Rotay system, and you will have an unbeatable team of fully trained specialists ready to set to work in their respective fields
Eneska 2-1 Ultrasonic Polisher Technical Data:
Output – Max. 45W
Dimensions (w x h x d) – 250 x 100 x 205mm
Weight – 1.7kg
Supply Voltage – 230 V, 50 Hz
This system includes:
1 x control unit NE 199
1 x rapid-chuck handpiece with cable
1 x handpiece support
1 x handpiece retainer
2 x hook wrenches
2 x allen keys
1 x tool holder 3mm bore
1 x tool holder 3mm slot
1 x tool holder 1mm slot