Lap Disc Mops
Lap Disc Mops are made by Moleroda Finishing Systems in the following grades:
- BLACK – A heavy duty abrasive nylon material this is made from silicon carbide which gives a bright high shine finish – it is designed to match a brush finish on stainless steel.
- HDVCA – The most aggressive abrasive nylon material.
- HDCA – A very heavy duty abrasive nylon material for the severest conditions – Scale removal and satene finishing on stainless steel.
- HDMA – Heavy duty abrasive nylon material for severe conditions, but a finer finish than HDCA.
- CA – A general purpose 80 grit abrasive nylon material.
- MA – A general purpose 180 grit abrasive nylon material.
- FA – A general purpose 280 grit abrasive nylon material.
- GREEN – A non-abrasive material for light deburring and cleaning operations.
- UFS – 400g The finest grade using Silicone Carbide.
Also available in larger sizes
- No compound necessary, the abrasive is in the material.
- This 3″ mop is ideal for use on an angle grinder, bench grinder/polisher or dill.
- Use with a taper cone or pigtail.
- Abrasive nylon lap disc mops are the quickest way to clean up metal – they are excellent for rust removal, general cleaning, weld blending and restoring a matt shine to stainless steel and aluminium.
- We can suggest the best grade for the finish you require.
- Fabricators, sculptors, welders, hobbyists, antique restorers, engineers